The NeOSS building management controller provides the latest advancement in building controls technology and delivers a complete solution to today’s building control applications.The controller is freely programmable and is supplied as standard with 8 universal inputs, 4 analogue outputs, 2 digital inputs and 2 digital relay outputs, a LON port, Ethernet port, RS485 port and an RS232 port. Additional I/Os are provided by using a NeOSS I/O extender module which are available is various options.
The controller incorporates a full featured embedded web server capable of delivering dynamic plant graphics, data logging, alarm management facility,occupancy time profiles and event scheduling. The controller is designed based on a multi protocol architecture that combines various technologies including Internet, LON, BACnet, Modbus, Trend, DEVI,SNMP, iLight and TCP/IP to deliver full system integration.
NeOSS controllers are provided with built-in integration options and various connectivity ports as standard to deliver a fully integrated and cost-effective solution and therefore do not require additional hardware.
- Freely programmable
- Integrated web server with dynamic graphics
- Comprehensive library of HVAC function blocks and logic modules
- Extensive range of integration options including Internet, LON, BACnet, Modbus, Trend, DEVI, SNMP, iLight and TCP/IP to deliver full system integration.
- 4096 Network variables
- Built-in Schematic editor and drawing tool
- Intuitive programming and engineering environment
- Suitable for small and large applications
- Email alarm facility
- Data logging
- Compact design ideal for new and retrofit applications
- Can utilise existing sensors and field wiring on retrofit applications
- Wireless sensor connectivity options